From learning daytime and nighttime looks to bridal and special events make-up, students completing Academy’s Make-up Artistry Program will have the confidence and knowledge to step straight in to the beauty industry.
Students will have a broad knowledge of business, professional make-up products, skills, techniques, and client communication skills needed to start a successful career as a make-up artist
This course runs 2 days per week (Mon/Wed 5:30-9:30 pm), for a period of 3 weeks.
This course includes theoretical & practical components of the following areas of skills & knowledge:
• Basics of Make-up • Foundation • Concealing
• Highlighting • Contouring • Blush
• Lipstick • Bridal Make-up • Freelancing tips and tricks
• Marketing yourself • Sanitary Precautions • Product Knowledge
• Do’s & Don’ts as a Make-up Artist
• Minimum 17 years of age
• Must hold a passing mark in grade 10 English and math or equivalent (GED)
• Have a successful interview with the Academy of Professional Hair Design
• Be a Canadian Citizen or be a permanent resident
Total Cost $1023.00
Dates & Schedule
To be determined
Students in the Beauty Culture program may be eligible for Alberta Student Funding. Please call the school for more information regarding funding.